Hi,
        My Name is Mufazzal badani and am a new Member to the group
        My father is a PD patient for now almost 10 years.
        He has been generally been on Sinemat 25/250
        but now it seems it does not seem to have much effect.
        before I continue I think I am the first user form India.
        Actually i am in NewYork but my father is in India.
        I was quite thrilled to find this Parkinson group on the Net.
        It was absolutely great to read all the nice message posted
on them by various users

        By profession I am a computer guy but if any one has any
question of India I would l be quite happy to answer them

        It great being here

        Mufazzal
 ------
Mufazzal badani                         [log in to unmask]
                                                        (212) - 267
- 4100 ext 117
 -------