Wendy,

I was interested in your  remark that you are taking pramipexole.  I am part
of the study at WashU and have been communicating with three other people
involved in studies around the country. I'd be interested in knowing what
your experience with the drug has been.

You also commented that eldepryl and pp slow the disease's progression.  Has
your doctor told you this?  Mine discounts the claim that eldepryl retards
it, and has never made that claim for pp.  It would be great if it did.

My heart goes out to you because you're so young - the same age as my
daughter.  By the same token, you're sure to be around for the cure.  With
many promising treatments on the horizon, you hopefully won't have to wait
too  long.  Keep in touch.

Pat Schark