To Barbara Patterson and list members

Each time I send a message to the list, I get the following message sent to me.
  Is
[log in to unmask] on the mailing list?  If so, perhaps their address should be cha
 nged to
[log in to unmask]  If no one else has had this problem, please let me know and
  I'll
see if something else is going on.

Until later,
Jeffrey

=-=-= Forwarded text follows =-=-=

>Original message sent from: [log in to unmask]
>Original message sent to: [log in to unmask]
>
>Este es un mensaje automatico:
>------------------------------
>
>     Nuestro dominio ha cambiado. Por favor vuelve a enviar tu correo al
>     mismo nombre de usario pero con el dominio "@spin.com.mx", es decir,
>     [log in to unmask] Gracias.
>
>     Cualquier duda, enviar correo electronico a "[log in to unmask]".
>

>This is an automatic message:
>-----------------------------
>
>      Our domain name has changed. Please resend your e-mail with the same
>      user ID but with "@spin.com.mx" as domain name, that is,
>      [log in to unmask] Thanks.
>
>      If you have questions, please e-mail "[log in to unmask]".

=-=-= Forwarded text ends =-=-=

Jeffrey S. Kaye                                   [log in to unmask]
Eugene, Oregon, USA                   http://www.efn.org/~jskaye

  Check out the Parkinson's Disease Information Center at...
          http://www.efn.org/~jskaye/pd/index.html