-- [ From: Thomas F Southworth * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Hello. My name is Sue Southworth. This is my first experience on the
internet. My mother has had Parkinson's for 14 years. I am excited
about the pallidotomies being done, and am trying to get as much
information as possible about them.  I am very interested in Dr. Iocono
(sp?) at Loma Linda, but am aware that there is probably a very long
waiting list for the surgery. I work for four obstetricians in the
Washington, D.C. area and am delighted to be able to communicate with
others on the subject of Parkinson's Disease.
Sue Southworth [log in to unmask]