Jim,

I got you message about the Forum in May.  We have had to move it to the
Hotel Washington.  As a result, we have had to update all the materials.  I
will send them to you asap.  I have put you on the list of people who will be
attending.

Thank you for getting that letter off to Senator Hatfield.  Here is a copy of
the memo about the details of the breakfast announcing the introduction of
the bill.  Let me know if you have any questions.

TO:  Participants of Udall Bill Breakfast
FROM:     Joan I. Samuelson, President
DATE:     April 4, 1995
RE:   Morris K. Udall Parkinson's Research and Education Act

The breakfast announcing the 1995 introduction of the Morris K. Udall
Parkinson's Research
& Education Act will be held on Thursday, April 6th at 8:30 a.m. in Room 902
of the Hart
Senate Office Building.  The Hart building is located at Constitution Avenue
and Second
Street, N.E. on Capitol Hill.

If you plan to attend the event, and have not previously confirmed your
attendance with me,
call Jane Gabel at Neuman & Company at 202-628-2075.  Please reserve your
space
immediately.