-- [ From: Donna Kipp * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Dar, I too continue to explore the wonders of everchanging medications.
I recently have been having similar problems to  yours with increasing
tremor on taking my meds and sometimes if  I waited too long  it would
take my meds 2 hours or more to kick in. I was on Permax, Sinemet CR
and Eldepryl. I have had this  reoccuring problem , generally with
rigididity (the increase in tremor is a new wrinkle) after taking my
meds and related it to my agonist cut back and would get some temporary
relief but the problem would return. I ended up switching back to
Parlodel and the problem appears to resolve itself. I know this sounds
crazy but I have to switch back and forth about once a year between
Permax and Parlodel. I hope this helps. Donna