Regarding Wendy Tebay's question about Sugar and PD. I find that I have an
incredible "sweet tooth".  I cant really say if its PD related, but my use of
sugar does seem to be on rise. For me , though I find cookies and candies
excellent "pushers" to get the drugs moving through the system. When I was
still working, my midafternoon dose of regular Sinemet and Permax was always
followed by trip to machines for Snickers and Soda(caffeine-free!!)  I have
recently found  Gatoraide to work well at getting the pills out of the
stomach.