Hello Wendy,

at 07 Apr 95 you wrote the following in the Parkinson Listserv about
_Articles from WWW_:

>I've been forwarding alot of info on Internet addresses and WWW sites
>where everyone can get info, and occassionally some specific articles
>I've found. Someone recently, who doesn't have WWW access asked if more
>of the actual articles could be forwarded, so here's a few.  The one
>site I found had summaries of over   350 articles, so it'll take a
>while to get through them all.  Good reading....

As I cannot find the old message anymore telling that WWW site's address
with so many article summaries, could you please be so kind and repost it.

TIA,
        Stephan

--
Stephan Blaschke                              Fido-Net: 2:2435/607.5
Gebr.-Plitt-Str. 58                           Internet: [log in to unmask]