Our doctor had suggested that we put up with the drooling as long as
possible, but then we would consider "Probanthene" ,(my spelling is
phonetic) - has anyone used this?   Our problem with drying up the saliva
has always been dementia - but supposedly this won't cause them.

This issue for us is really for social occasions - it's not always cool to
drool at a restaurant.  Perhaps we should try for a cultural change that
would make  it a complement to the cook?

Sara Byron