A couple people have requested that I repost some of the Internet addresses
that I posted a while back.  Here goes....

-----------------------
ABOUT ATSDR CASE STUDIES IN ENVIRONMENTAL MEDICINE

ATSDR (Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry),
Public Health Service, US Department of Health & Human
Services publishes a series of self-instructional
materials designed to increase the primary care
provider's knowledge of hazardous substances in the
environment and aid in the evaluation of potentially
exposed patients.

When the publications are ordered directly from ATSDR
and the self-training requirements are completed,
continuing medical education credits and continuing
education units can be earned.

Each document has a designated technical editor, and
a named peer-review committee.

Documents already published include:

     Taking an exposure history
     Skin lesions and environmental exposures (rash
                 decisions)
     Reproductive and developmental hazards
     Ionizing radiation
     Chemical Toxicity
           Arsenic toxicity
           Asbestos toxicity
           Benzene toxicity
           Beryllium toxicity
           Cadmium toxicity
           Carbon tetrachloride toxicity
           Chlordane toxicity
           Cholinesterase-inhibiting pesticide toxicity
           Chromium toxicity
           Cyanide toxicity
           Dioxin toxicity
           Gasoline toxicity
           Jet fuel toxicity
           Lead toxicity
           Mercury toxicity
           Methanol toxicity
           Methylene chloride toxicity
           Nitrate/nitrite toxicity
           Pentachlorophenol toxicity
           Polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) toxicity
           Polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH)
           toxicity
           Radon toxicity
           Stoddard solvent toxicity
           Tetrachloroethylene toxicity
           Toluene toxicity
           1,1,1-Trichloroethane toxicity
           Trichloroethylene toxicity
           Vinyl chloride toxicity

The online versions of these documents will be available
in this gopher in the near future.  Until then, they can
be obtained in hard copy from:

Continuing Education Coordinator
ATSDR
Division of Health Education, E33
1600 Clifton Road, NE
Atlanta, GA  30333

November 1994
.
        [log in to unmask]  or to [log in to unmask]
include the following command in the text of the message:
        SUB HOLISTIC firstname lastname
other commands:
        HELP
        INDEX HOLISTIC    (to get a listing of filenames and past discussion logs)
        GET filename

(Homeopathy)

to subscribe send e-mail to:
        [log in to unmask]     with the subject:  subscribe

to send message and contributions to the list:

(University of Pennsylvania Neurology Dept.)

WWW server address:
        http://www.med.upenn.edu

this server has links to other related WWW sites too.

AAN (American Academy of Neurology)

WWW address:
        http://synapse:uah.ualberta.ca/aan/00600000.htm      (the '6' in the last
part of                                                                         the address may be a 'b',                                                                       I'm not sure)

Internet Neurology/Medicine Resources

WWW server address:
        http://community.net/"pskhalsa

Medical Resources on the Internet

WWW address:
        http://mediswww.meds.cwru.edu/MedResources.hmtl

Alzheimer's Info

WWW address:
        http://kuhttp.cc.ukans.edu/cwis/units/medcntr/Lee/DISEASE/ALZHEIM.HMTL

Electrical Hypersensitivity

WWW address:
        http://www.isy.liu.se/"tegen/febost.hmtl

National Institute of Health

WWW address:
        http://www.nih.gov

Gopher address:
        gopher://gopher.nih.gov         (on this Gopher server is a CRISP database,
which you can search by keyword, e.g.                                           Parkinson, and look at NIH's
latest research                                                 grants awarded, who's doing what and where,                                             etc)

Other Medical Info

Gopher address:
        gopher://lenti.med.umn.edu:70/77/biomed/news

WWW addresses:
        http://kuhttp:cc.ukans.edu/cwis/units/medcntr/Lee/JOURNALS.HMTL
        http://community.net

More to  follow....