>Are parkinson's drugs cheaper in India, if so how much do
>they cost and could they be shipped to the USA ?

Interesting.  I know that some of my relatives have been sending Eldepryl TO
India for a family member with PD because that med was either unavailable or
too expensive there.  I would be very wary of any meds manufactured in India
due to different standards for quality control.

Just my opinion, of course.

mike

Mahmood (Mike) A. Usman, M.D.
Director, Memory and Movement Disorder Programs
Medical College of PA & Hahnemann University, Allegheny Campus
e-mail: [log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]
Phone: (412) 330-4005   Fax: (412) 330-4089
4 Allegheny Center      Pittsburgh, PA 15212 USA