This is in reply to Sheila Danzig's request for info on how to subscribe to
the holistic e-mail list.  The address to use in subscribing itself is:

I don't have my info with me at the moment, but I think you send a message
with the subject "Subscribe" to the address above with the message:  SUBSCRIBE
HOLISTIC firstname lastname

(it could also be    lastname firstname  or your e-mail address   in the above
message to send, but I think the one shown above is correct.)

Then to receive/post messages, use the following address:

If anyone has trouble trying to get on, let me know and I'll look it up again.
 You can set a DIGEST option, as for this list, where you just get a summary
once each day.  When I first subscribed to this holistic list, I posted a
request for info about alternative PD treatments.  You may want to
access/search the log files, probably no further back than Jan 95, to see any
of the conversations about PD.  I received a few good responses, including the
address for this PD list!  Good luck.  Wendy