Hi,

I have had a new development in my treatment of Parkinson's which I
find to be an ever changing  process.  the latest is that I am
taking both Parlodel and Sinemet Cr 50/200.  What happens is that
about half an hour after taking my medication I become extremely
stiff in the shoulder and neck and the tremor in my hands increases.
 THis can last up to an hour or more and is very uncomfortable.  I
have made this known to my doctor and we are trying to cut back on
the sinemet.  I have also been experiencing headache and a coldness
in either my hands or feet which may or may not be related.  If
anyone has experienced any of these symptoms or has any ideas on
what to do I would be most grateful for your help.  I am 42 have had
PD for 4 years and am currently taking 4 SInemet Cr a Day and 45mg
of Parlodel.

My Email address is:

Dar Newman