Here's more holistic info:

Date:    Mon, 3 Apr 1995 16:56:12 -0600
From:    Curt Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: *HOLISTIC INTRO* *REPOST*

 * W E L C O M E  T O  T H E  H O L I S T I C  D I S C U S S I O N *

GREETINGS FELLOW TRAVELLERS AND NET-FRIENDS! I WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME
you to a network discussion list dedicated to providing information
and discussion on holistic concepts and methods of living which
provide a natural way of dealing with the challenges of life. In
this discussion list, some of the topics that we will be dealing with
include (but not limited to):

Various dimensions of Holistic Healing and Health
States of Consciousness
Meditation and the role it plays in spiritual/physical health
The impact of a healthy diet - including Herbs and Vitamins
The benefits of yoga and a yogic lifestyle
Bodywork - such as Rolfing, Trager bodywork, Reichian, etc.
Accupuncture/pressure - chinese medicine
Homeopathic medicine, Flower essences, Bach and other
Hypnosis and Biofeedback
Visualizations and Affirmations
Spiritual/Vibrational/Energy healing -  Reiki, taoist healing, etc.
Bioenergetics and bio-energy
The connection between emotions and immunity - psychoneuroimmunology
Psycho-spiritual integration - balancing all elements of ones being
Our interdependance upon each other and upon Mother Earth
The holistic view - mind, body, and spirit as ONE
Sharing of ideas, practices, reference sources
Discussions of creating wellness from personal experiences
Honest discussion of topics relevant to personal/spiritual growth
Applying your life's work to create change/growth, socially + personally
And anything else within context for the betterment of the world.

* IT SHOULD BE CLEAR TO ALL THE WONDERFUL SUBSCRIBERS HERE THAT HOLISTIC
* IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL.
* HOWEVER, YOU HAVE THE CHOICE IF YOU WISH TO PURSUE IDEAS THAT ARE
* EXPRESSED UPON THIS FORUM. THE RESPONSIBILITY LIES WITH YOU.

This list is named HOLISTIC and operates on BITNET node SIUCVMB.
You can also reach this node at SIUCVMB.SIU.EDU over the Internet.
To subscribe to HOLISTIC, send mail to [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask] with the message:

       SUB HOLISTIC firstname lastname

If you need more information about the LISTSERV then send a
message (interactive, or mail) to LISTSERV with the word
HELP. This will give you assistance if you are unfamiliar with
using LISTSERV.

Also, file submissions are more than welcome if you feel you have
something that is relevant. To get a listing of files, send the
following command to LISTSERV:

INDEX HOLISTIC

Log files of all traffic on this list will be compiled weekly.
So, you would GET the earliest log file if you want to read
the first week of messages to see what has/has not been talked
about.

My name is Curt Wilson, and I look forward to interacting with
everyone who uses this list. I encourage you to take an active part
in making this list a positive forum for sharing information
resulting in greater understanding, and new levels of awareness.

Peace + Light,

  Curt Wilson - list owner

   [log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]
                              309 S. Oakland St.
                              Carbondale, IL 62901
                              (618) 549-1653

also, here's the URL for a holistic WWW page:
http://www.holistic.com