I have been monitoring this group for about a week because my sister
has Parkinson's and so I have a real interest in the information that
is exchanged here.
I do realize that the concentration is a real PD problem but looking
at it from a different point of view, you guys have some known entity
to blame.  I, on the other hand, weakly and meekly blame my
forgetfullness and jumping from one activity to another on age and stress.
It is somewhat embarrasing to be walking to a known destination, getting
stopped in the corridor at work for a quick discussion about something,
then being in a total (and I do mean TOTAL) blank as to where I had
originally set off for.  YIKES!!  I keep hoping my manager doesn't figure
out the time I spend aimlessly walking around trying to remember where
I was destined for...  I will probably get docked about 1/4 of a day's
pay.
Anyway, this was meant to let you know the lack of concentration happens
to others and as a previous contributor ( I don't remember who) stated,
he was trying to figure out how much was PD and how much was just plain old age.
By the way, I'm only 44 yrs old and can only imagine what I'll be like
at 54.  sigh...

Susan