Yes, Alan, I suffer the symptoms of lack of concentration and great fatigue.
 I spent three weekends going full tilt on preparing my taxes.  Ofcourse I
had a great many capital gains and losses to enter.  In addition, I had lots
of trouble with MacInTax software trying to input the data.  Plus I recently
discovered that I had not installed the PrintMonitor correctly for the Apple
Personal Laser Writer.  Plus the printer is much too slow.   I had Leah to
audit my return several times, and bless her, she found lots of errors.

I get very tired doing computer tasks like reading and storing all the
Parkinsn Digests.  I have to take frequent naps. I feel one coming on now so
I'll finish this later.