There has been a great deal of discussion lately on "loss of
concentration".  PD is life in the slow lane, and all activities take
longer and several confounding factors arise such as more time allows
more opportunity for distraction, frustration with taking so long, using
planning to have minimum time between activities and then getting several
activities ahead and forgetting where we were.  In addition, PD and
L-Dopa have depression as a side effect which during a fugue(is this the
correct term for a period of depression?), one can be more easily
distracted as well as more sensitive to things going wrong.

The coping tricks that I have seen here seem to be very good and there
were several good areas for further investigation (is easily
distracted/forgetfulness a symptom or even a indicator of future PD like
depression?  Is it treatable?  Is there some systematic investigation?

Wendy, Nancy, Debbie or Colman Mullin