You wrote:

>The Parkinson's Newsletter of the Delmarva Chapter A.P.D.A. is
published 10
>times per year. The attached [hopefully] is the April 1995 issue with
>strictly local items purged.  AOL just sent message that I cannot
attach file
>to INTERNET address. Will try another method.

Will:  If you can't figure out a workaround, send it to me as an
attached file on AOL  (screen name:  BobFink) and I will transmit it
back to the List.

Best,

Bob
--

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.   Phone: 510-849-2555
Neurological Surgery              FAX:  510-849-2557

E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
CompuServe:  72303,3442
America Online:  BobFink          "Ex Tristitia Virtus"