---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 1995 00:19:51 -0700
From: BARRY KLEIN <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: forward recipients

Hi Barbara,
     I am a new member and wanted to introduce myself to you. I'm 54
and have had Parkinsons for 10 years. The information shared in this
group is very comforting.

     I am on the APDA Southern California Board and wish to mention two
notes of interest.
     (A) The APDA West Coast Regional Office has relocated to:
          15000 Ventura Boulevard #384
          Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
          New Phone #'s: (818) 906-7108 or (800) 908-2732

     (B)  Annual APDA Walk-a-thon in Los Angeles, California will be
          held Sunday, May 7, in Griffith Park, Los Angeles, 10:00am -
         2:00pm

I am looking forward to meeting those in this area that can attend.

Barbara keep up the good work.

                              Sincerely,

                              Barry Klein