We've reached the point where getting in and out of chairs and beds,
and on and off toilets, has become a potential hazard. Has anybody
out there had experience with chairs and beds that are easier to
negotiate, and with grab bars etc in the bath room? Do you use the
kind that go on at an angle? straight up and down? How do you get
them? Do the people who sell them install them?
What works and what's a waste of money?
I'd be grateful to hear of anybody's experience with this--both
things to avoid and things to try.

Judith A Guttman                        "...we are wound
Washington DC                   with mercy round and round
[log in to unmask]         as if with air" -- Hopkins

Peace,
Judith