I left a message on your voice mail with my telephone number. I would be glad
to talk to you about the clinic at TPI[The Parkinson's Institute]  If you
don't think it necessary to contact me you can contact the clinic directly by
telephone 408-734-2800 ext 500. You may also contact them by FAX @
408-734-9208 attn Sonja Ortega Clinic Business Manager. I would be glad to
give you whatever assistance you might need. My experience with the Doctors
and Staff has been one of the most positive health care experiences I've had.
Physicians and staff are both professional and careing health care givers.
No, I am not an employee just an avid patient and Auxiliary member  Ed