experience with installing assistance bars around beds and in bathrooms,
I wanted to share a recent experience.

I visited a class at the Junior College in Fort Worth, TX, in Home Health
Care. My parents are taking the class and this session during my visit was
about *DME - Durable Medical Equipment* and included a guest speaker. The
woman works for a company that provides DME (wheelchairs, grab bars, all
kinds of physical equipment) primarily to serve the patient who gets a
prescription for such items from their Dr. In America, many of these
things are paid for my Medicare (Federally funded), and therefore a place
is made for such DME Provider Companies to provide a service.

They help assure that the patient is well matched to the equipment
specified and they provide training to the patient and caregivers/family
in proper use. They almost always have someone who they recommend for
installating such devices as grab bars. As with everything else, getting
someone who has lots of experience can help you get the most functional
approach the FIST TIME.

So I would suggest you check for a Durable Medical Equipment provider as
your initial contact which should lead to your ultimate satisfaction.
Good luck and best wishes, johnd

John DeGelleke          Palm Harbor, Florida, USA
Email: [log in to unmask]      Voice:   813-934-3648