Hello to the partecipants in the list and to the list manager Barbara

Patterson
I am a 43 year old Italian physician (internist) who has just joined the
list.I discovered in October 94 to have PD. This was later confirmed by two
neurologists and I am now on selegeline (deprenyl).
Two questions:
1) what is the policy in countries where there is a public health service
about drugs for PD? (In Italy selegiline is considered a non essential drug
and so it is more expensive)
2) What type of free radical scavenger drug is the one announced by Michael
C. Tierney? What are the experimental premises of the drug? Will it be
compared to selegiline? Is not it short a two year period for proper
evaluation?
I beg the participants in the list to propagate the content of this mail if
needed without my name (I wouldn't like people to be informed by someone
else of my PD).
Thank you and the best congratulations to Barbara Patterson for managing
the list.
Alessandro Pelosio ([log in to unmask])

 --- MacPress 2.1a5-unr