-- [ From: Donna Kipp * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Concentration a problem?? Well this is my third attempt at this letter.
All I know Allen , is the old gray matter is not working the way it
used to. I have a difficult time reading which used to be a mainstay of
life. This to me is about the scariest part of this disease. I am a
bridge player when my meds are working I am fine but when they go off I
can't even remember my points 2 seconds after I have counted them and
find it impossible to add up a column of numbers.  Sometimes I feel
like my head is wrapped in cotton batting and nothing can get through.
As far as distractability is concerned depression might play a part. I
assume anti-depressants are a part of your usual pill popping regime.
Donna