---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 16:15:04 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Pallidotomy

Barbara, it is me again.  Now that I hopefully just sent you a message
successfully - Danny has asked me to send you another.

"We've subscribed to your P.D. Info Exchange Network now for 2 or 3
months and have found it extremely interesting and helpful.

1.  Peter Kidd on March 3, 1995 referred to Parkinson material located at
the National Capital FreeeNet in Ottawa and wondered if link would be
possible and or the "E-mail" address of this info.

2.  My neurologist Dr. Hobson mentioned to me on my last visit that
Pallidotomy is available in Toronto.  If so do you have any info as to where,
who, etc. - the rate of success!

Thanks so much.

Bev - [log in to unmask]