Dear Virginia,

Thank you for the warm welcome.  Whereas I wil be delighted to discuss
bradyphrenia and amotivational syndrome and learn from others, I think that
discussing research on a list  could potentially be harmful.  After all our
work is still investigational and it would be irresponsible on our part to
make statements about it to the large public.  I will be happy however, to
answer directly to any list member that has an interest to his or her e-mail
address.  That would be IMHO more appropriate since I can address issues
specifically. I will try my best to answer promptly.  Thank you for your
interest and I assure you that we will do everything possible to try to find
a cure for this aspect of Parkinson's disease.
Rami Kaminski