From time to time AOL subscribers wish to leave the list because their mailbox
is overflowing. I received the following message that describes how AOLrs can
fetch their mail and upload replies while being able to read and answer the
messages at their leisure on their own computer.

I hope AOLrs find it useful.

--- Forwarded message follows ---

Subject: Re: mail overload for AOL Subscribers?

: I get messages from AOLers who say that they know of no way to download their
: mail so their mailbox runs over. Is there a way for them to read and reply to
: mail offline?

: Could someone advise me so that I can advise them?

Tell them to run a "Flash Session".  This is a feature of the AOL
software, in which it automatically logs on, downloads any incoming
mail, sends any outgoing mail, and then logs off.  Instructions for
using Flash Sessions are included in the AOL software's online
help.

--
Tom Harrington ------------ [log in to unmask] ----------- [log in to unmask]
      Engineer, Cybernetic Entomologist, Techno-Rat, H.P.L.D.