Dr. Kaminski,  What are the diagnostic tests you can do?  If it is not
related to dopamine deficiency or depression, what do you think it comes
from?  I am a PD patient and also a clinical social worker.  I don't suffer
from a lack of motivation or any flatness of affect, but I have thought that
I saw it in others, and didn't know it had a name.  Can it have something to
do with cognitive slowing and/or difficulties with new learning--something to
do with the hippocampus and amygdala?  Thanks for your thoughts.  Claudia