Wendy -
Regarding the questions you had about the Stanford program: I didn't
post the original message, so I don't know the answers to your
questions. i do know that my family member with PD is only recently
able to share her situation with others. Not long ago she would have
been devastated by a non-confidential contact - and probably pretty
angry.

As a nurse, I am aware that many health care providers,
unfortuantely, forget what it feels like from that patient's side,
and many peple - in  the interest of helping - lose sight of the
patient in favor of the cause.

Take Care
Barb Colmery