FRIENDS--those of you who saw the message about the "Good Times" virus
on this list, as I did, will want to note the response I got from the
administrator of another list we belong to. I wondered about the "virus"
message, but didn't want to take chances, so notified others. If you did
the same, it's time for a retraction! At least it's good news :-)
Camilla Flintermann
Camilla,

This is an "urban legend" that has circulated before.  The "virus" is
actually just the message itself that people keep sending around out of
fear of viruses...  There is no way an e-mail message can propagate an
executable virus to your hard disk.

You may want to let others know this is a hoax.

Bruce Dienes
Quaker-L admin-of-the-week