I want to welcome Dr. Kaminski to the list, and express my hope that your
research will help us all deal with the "amotivational syndrome" in PD that
you are studying.  Any further information on "bradyphrenia" would be of great
value.  Can you share any more information on your research with us?

Best,
Virginia.

Virginia Tilley                              email: [log in to unmask]

TEL:  Political Science Department office: 608-263-2414
ADDR: Dept of Political Science, 110 North Hall
      U. of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison WI 53715