GOOD TIMES is a hoax.  Only executable files carry viruses.  Good TIMES is
more like a chain letter.  I hear about it, then I tell five people, then
they tell five people, etc., until text containing GOOD TIMES has spread to
every corner of the universe by "word of mouth".  It's really a chain
letter.  Computer viruses are transmitted through executable files (i.e.
programs).  They spread when you run an infected program that contains the
instructions that spread the virus.  Text files are simply text.  Any
instructions they contain can only be acted upon by human beings.

And now, back to more usual topics....

-Larry

Lawrence P. Casson