Hello to all:

Thank you, Barbara, for your welcome letter.  By way of introduction,
I'd like to share with the list that I'm a fairly new Internet
user and have a stepfather living in Florida who suffers from
PD.  He and my mother are very active in a local PD Chapter in
Florida, and I thought this list would be a good way for them
to share information with you, and also stay ontop of any new
information which you folks pass on via this list.  I live in Chicago,
and will pass info back and forth to them and the list as I can.

They've asked me to inquire on three topics at this point; any
information you would have regarding these subjects would be
greatly appreciated.

    -  Medications and side effects.
    -  Eye problems associated with PD
    -  Agendas of various PD Chapters

Thanks for your help.  Looking forward to this information gathering
adventure!

Sheryl Faust ([log in to unmask])