        As you may have heard I am conducting my own research using Human Growth=

Hormone for treatment of Parkinson=92s Disease. It seems to me that a con=
dition
due to the degeneration of cells would benefit from an agent that promote=
the growth of cells. Currently I am going on my 3rd month with some
encouraging changes.
        I started noticing a few weeks ago that I was smiling and laughing more.=

These facial expressions reminded me of what I was like several years ago=

before I had Parkinson=92s. Then I noticed that typing was less strenuous=
 and
my handwriting didn=92t have that small, cramped look (however, it's alwa=
ys
been hard to read). Much to my surprise I have found that when I wake in =
the
morning I feel normal for about 15 to 20 minutes. What an unusual feeling=
!
This normal feeling replaces the stiff muscles I have gotten used to when=

waking up over the last few years. Muscle tone has increased and I find
exercise to be much easier.
        Also my suppressed voice has become more vibrant and my words more clear=
ly
pronounced. More recently dyskinesia from Sinemet has shown a reduction i=
its effects. Tremors, ever though they are less pronounced, still persist=

during the off periods of medication, while under stress. On the other ha=
nd
there actually have been times that I forgot to take Sinemet and didn=92t=
 miss
it!
        All of this has encouraged me to want to continue with this treatment. T=
here
is a negative side to this however. Growth Hormone is expensive and I don=
=92t
have the money myself to continue with this investigation. Currently I am=

looking for sources to help fund this research. The costs for this treatm=
ent
are small in comparison to some of the other more know procedures. If you=

have any suggestions on funding or how to help support this effort please=

contact me.

Thank you,

Rick Hansen
P.O. Box 7154