Here's a testimonial to the real benefit of this list and others like it.

On Sunday, April 16, Ed Giampaoli listed the new location for the
California Parkinson's Foundation in Sunnyvale, CA. I saw the listing and
posted a message for more information, since I was about to leave on a job
interview in Sunnyvale. Ed responded and we talked over the phone. He told
me about the Parkinson's Institute, gave me names of the neurologists
there, and had them send me a brochure for my mom, who is 83 and has PD.
Last week I went on the Sunnyvale interview and immediately headed over to
the Institute (four blocks from the interview site) and checked it out.

Subsequently, I got the job, Mom's comfortable moving to Sunnyvale because
of the information Ed shared, and EVERYBODY WINS!

Hooray for the Internet!
Mary Sue Dillingofski
527 Fairview Avenue
Ripon, WI 54971