Henry:  Thanks for the information on the Linda Flower.  I will hunt
through my CCC journals and track it down.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Trevor J. Gambell                         (306) 966-7573 voice
Professor and Graduate Chair              (306) 966-7658 fax
Department of Curriculum Studies
University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon, SK
S7N 0W0
Canada                                    [log in to unmask]

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG