---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 15:31:01 -0500
From: THOMAS P. CAMPBELL <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PERFORM <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Thomas Binkley

I received a message yesterday that Thomas Binkley died last Friday
at his home in Bloomington, Indiana.  David Lasocki at Indiana
University has been commissioned to write an assessment of Tom's life
and work as a performer and educator for the new eponymous Early
Music America quarterly magazine.  He would "be most grateful to hear
from those of you who performed, worked, or studied with Tom and
would be willing to send me (or talk to me on the phone about) your
impressions of his career."  He can be reached at [log in to unmask]
He is very prompt about answering mail.
--
A. Planchart has written a eulogy on the AMS list.