        For those interested in the upcoming Societe Internationale pour
l'Etude du Theatre Medieval's 8th colloquium at Toronto in August an FTP
site has been set up with conference materials, discussion summaries, and
discussion paper topics. To access it, ftp to ftp.epas.utoronto.ca and goto
the directory pub/cch/SITM. The site has been organized according to session.
        For those on the list who are participating in the conference, you
should be receiving your papers on disk, an updated program, and more
conference information within a week or so. After this mailing we will be
starting to send disks to conference registrants.
        If you have any questions regarding the SITM ftp site please contact
me at [log in to unmask]

p.s. Could someone please cross-post this to PERFORM as I am not signed up
with that listserv.
Steven J. Killings                       [log in to unmask]  |\
Centre For Medieval Studies                                         ||\
University of Toronto                                               ||
Toronto, ON                          Pro vendendum hic locus est    ||
Canada M5S 1A1                                                      ||