     Keith:

     Welcome to the list!  It is great that you are active in the local
     Parkinson group.  I agree with your idea of a sub group for persons
     diagnosed with Shy-Drager Syndrome. In fact, Dr. Robertson and I are
     putting the finishing touches on a discussion list for that very
     purpose.  I hope to have it up and running on the Internet by the end
     of the week.  I will be announcing our email address as soon as it is
     known.  Are you aware of the national Shy-Drager Support Group and the
     newsletter?  If not, I will be happy to supply you with specifics.

     Sylvia Dickinson, R.N.,M.S.N.
     Autonomic Dysfunction Clinic
     GCRC, Vanderbilt University Medical Center