-------------- snip ------------------------------------------
> Any recommendations based on experiences?  I need to select
>a doctor.  Should I just make blind pick?  What should I do?
>  The list I received of MDs are as follows: Drs., S. Fahn, S.
>Bressman, R. Burke, B. Ford, P. Greene, T. Nygaard, S. Przedborski, S.
>Pullman, and K. Wilhelmsen.

>  Any help would be appreciated.

I have looked in the archives for works cited in references.

For Dr. S. Fahn:

Fahn, S.  1989.  Adverse effects of levodopa in
Parkinson's disease.  Pages 385-409 in  D.B. Calne, ed.=20
Drugs for the treatment of Parkinson's disease.  Berlin,
Germany

Recently Drs. Fahn and Przedborski collaborated in a drug study of
Lazabemide another Eldypryl neuroprotector.

I have seen the other Drs. names in references but not here in our limited
archives.

They have a top notch published team.

John Cottingham                     [log in to unmask]