Dear Art:

Welcome to the network.  That's a lot of medication for one so young.  But
it sounds as if you have it under control.  Best wishes to you.  My
husband (who is 67) has similar medications, though he's had to withdraw
some from the sinemet, since there is an upward spiral and then it doesn't
work as well.  Hang in there.  We'll all waiting for some of the new
procedures that could offer even greater relief.

k.

Mrs. Karin M. Beros, MSO                        [log in to unmask]
International and Area Studies                  voice:  (510) 642-8542
Office of the Dean, 260 Stephens Hall           fax:    (510) 642-9466