The Parkinson's Disease Information Center (PDIC) is a World Wide Web based
repository of materials pertaining to Parkinson's Disease.  Jeffrey
Kaye, coordinator of the PDIC, provides the information free of
charge to anyone with Internet access.  The PDIC is not a paid
organization nor is it a non-profit organization.  It is simply a
resource for people wanting more information on Parkinson's.

At the heart of the PDIC is the Legal Center.  Here you can read
about current legislative issues and laws of concern to
Parkinsonians.  Included are full-text copies of the Udall Bill and the
Americans With Disabilities Act.  By the middle of May 1995,
legislative history with be available so researchers can easily read
what has been presented to Congress.

The PDIC makes finding other resources easy by keeping an up-to-date
list of other Internet resources.

For more information on the Parkinson's Disease Information Center,
send electronic mail to Jeffrey Kaye at [log in to unmask] or US mail to
1860 Alder Street #19, Eugene, OR 97401.  Contributions of
information are always welcome.

Please drop in then drop me a note!

Good health to you.

Jeffrey S. Kaye                                   [log in to unmask]
Eugene, Oregon, USA                   http://www.efn.org/~jskaye

  If you need to get in touch with me by phone, call me at...
             The Computer Store -- (503) 343-1434.