For Barbara Yacos-
I was just looking on WWW and discovered the listing of an article on
restless leg syndrome, linking it to iron deficiency. I wasn't sure
if this was something you are aware of. If you can get to the web,
the info about where this article is available is at
//vvv.com/HealthNews/issues.html in an issue of International
Health News. The article was not included - just the title. Issue 32
August 1994. If you don't have access to this directly, you might
send an email if you are interested to [log in to unmask]

I don't personally know anything about this article or International
Health News - I just thought it might have information that would be
helpful for you.

Take care,
Barb Colmery