Hello Wendy,

I tried to get this through to you by email, although I was in doubt with
your strange address ([log in to unmask]), and my mail was
bounced ('no such host: msgw.vf.mm.mmc.com').

I want to express my very warm thanks for your work with posting medline
results concerning PD articles to the list. I wish I had known about the
list in February, when I was writing my Ph.D. thesis about PD's etiology -
it would have been good to have medline served at your PC :-).

Greetings from Germany,

        Stephan

Stephan Blaschke *** <[log in to unmask]> *** D-35083 Wetter (Hessen)