Hi, everyone.  This evening, I met Kees Paap from Holland who is the Chief
Information Officer for "The Parkinson Information Bank" in Europe.  Kees
is in Canada to speak at the Toronto Chapter of the Parkinson Foundation
of Canada Spring Conference on May 13.  He is also taking part in one of
the 'Informal Group Sessions'...his topic...'The Information Highway'.
He has been aware of our discussion group and asked me to give him
whatever information I could about our group....the kinds of messages,
information, support, etc. that is available.  We are meeting again
tomorrow afternoon so I can show him how to access the archives of the
list.  The more information he has, the more he can share at the
conference and when he returns to Holland.

What I suggest is that YOU tell him what we do, how we do it, what
benefit you get from the list.  I am only one person and I know that I
get far more benefit from this list than any effort I put into it.  So,
if any of you feel you want to let Kees know (and therefore, a lot of
other people) please feel free to do it either on the list or directly to
me.

An example of Kees:  He mentioned a 'Walk for Parkinson's' which is
planned for September in Toronto.  He said he is going to try to organize
one in Holland for the same time.  I said that I remembered a posting to
this list about 'Walks' scheduled in the US.   Kees got very excited at
this and now is considering organizing a 'Walk around the world' for
Parkinson's research.  :)

Barb