Hi,

I to found that when I took the sinemet that I became nausea's.
This seemed to happen more if I took it with meals or right after a
meal.  I started taking it from 30 to 60 minutes before or after I
ate and that helped.  I also found that if I had a very high protein
meal or if I ate a lot or sugars and caffiene products that the
sinemet would not work as well.  I hope you find this helpful for
you.  I have found that each person has to judge what works for them
and then go from there.

Dar Newman