Hi, Rick,

Can you tell us more about this treatment ? Side effects, actual costs,
related studies, other PD doing it, etc. When did you start, what actually
is the Growth Hormone (I was under the impression there was more than one),
who is your doctor and what does he think of it ?

My mother has been a PD patient for 22 years now (she is 72) and for 21
years she managed to hide it to anyone but her close family. Then, about six
months ago, she began to fall repeatedly. Of course she is hurting herself
badly and I am extremely worried. In such a situation, anything which could
improve her condition, even marginally, could be life saving.

Michel Virard
Michel Virard ([log in to unmask])
Symtec International - Montreal, Canada
Compuserve 73304,1303