Since it has become totally clear to me that it's the toxic chemicals in our
environment that are causing all kinds of diseases, including Parkinsons, I
have researched methods for detoxification of toxic chemical build-up. The
two most viable methods I've uncovered are chelation therapy (administered by
certain MD's nationwide - consult Gary Null's health books for a listing, or
New Age Journal Directory), and the Purification Rundown (administered by
Scientology - and you don't have to become a scientologist to participate in
that particular program). My father, who has been suffering form PD symptoms,
has begun chelation therapy with great success.