Dear Members,

  I have been a member of this list for about two months and it has
been very helpful.  My mother has PD. She is 76 years old and was
diagnosed about a year and a half ago.  We believe she had it for a few
years but it went undetected by her doctors.  The bad news is that she
has deteriorated rapidly.  She has not taken well to the medicine
because it makes her sick.  Her HMO doctors admit they do not
understand all that is going on.  They have allowed us to get a second
opinion.  The Columbia-Presbyterian Center for Parkinson's Disease is
one of the best in the country for PD. I received from them a list of
doctors.  I will include the list I have at the end of this note.  What
I need to know is: "Does any one have any experience with these
doctors?"  Any recommendations based on experiences?  I need to select
a doctor.  Should I just make blind pick?  What should I do?
  The list I received of MDs are as follows: Drs., S. Fahn, S.
Bressman, R. Burke, B. Ford, P. Greene, T. Nygaard, S. Przedborski, S.
Pullman, and K. Wilhelmsen.

  Any help would be appreciated.

  Thank You,

  Frank Jones ([log in to unmask])