I have been waiting to see if anyone would raise the use of Botulin toxin for
spasms and this is now mentioned.  My friend with PD was given his first
injections around the eyes in March.  He was warned that the first one might
not work as the dose has to be determined by trial and error.  This one did
nothing but a second bigger dose will be given next time.

Is there anyone on this list who has any personal experience with this?
  Blepharospasm is one of the most upsetting and even dangerous effects of
PD.  If this could be controlled it would be one more step forward.

Anyone with more information?

John.